Experience the best of the city with a small group of no more than 14 guests! Great way to get to know all of Seattle in a short amount of time, we’ll explore all the major attractions and give you a glimpse into the charming neighborhoods that make Seattle unique.
Early-Bird Food Tour of Pike Place Market
Beat the crowds!
- Person Ages 6+
The most iconic parts of the Market with a few hidden gems sprinkled in!
Early birds are rewarded with this food and culture tour of Seattle’s most famous attraction! Savor delicious treats curated from the best vendors available, the Market’s morning hum, and coveted 1-on-1 time with merchants. This intimate tour gives you a valuable a head start on the crowd of 30,000 people who visit the Market each day. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to experience best places to eat at Pike Place Market and a few hidden gems that even locals don’t know about. Explore locally made specialties and learn about the history from your expert local guide as you eat your way through Pike Place Market!
We’ve Curated 8+ Tastes From Our Favorite Vendors:
Important Note: Let us know in advance if you have any dietary restrictions and we will do our best to arrange a substitution.
What to Bring:
- Gratuity for the tour guide
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Refillable water bottle [water also available for purchase – public water fountains not available]
- If it is hot outside, please remember your hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
- If it is cold, remember your hat, gloves, and layers!
- Tours operate rain or shine (it’s Seattle, after all!) and much of the tour is outside – so please dress accordingly.
What Not to Bring:
- A printed ticket or voucher is not required as your tour guide will have your name on their manifest
- Strollers are discouraged due to uneven surfaces, stairs and tight spaces
Unfortunately uneven roads and tight spaces make navigating the Market with a wheelchair difficult. However there are elevators and routes can be adjusted in some cases. Please notify us if you have particular mobility needs and we are happy to discuss options. Call 206-633-2489 during business hours 8am-3pm PST, or email [email protected]
♦ Show Me Seattle is permitted and licensed by the Pike Place Market Preservation and Development Authority (PDA) to operate tours in the Pike Place Market Historical District. The PDA requires any business or person conducting paid tours within its properties and in the public areas of the historical district to be pre-approved and to have a license for this activity.♦