Experience the best of the city with a small group of no more than 14 guests! Great way to get to know all of Seattle in a short amount of time, we’ll explore all the major attractions and give you a glimpse into the charming neighborhoods that make Seattle unique.
Early-Bird Tasting Tour of Pike Place Market
Beat the crowds!
- Person Ages 6+
The most iconic parts of the Market with a few hidden gems sprinkled in!
Early birds are rewarded with this food and culture tour of Seattle’s most famous attraction! Savor delicious treats curated from the best vendors available, the Market’s morning hum, and coveted 1-on-1 time with merchants. This intimate tour gives you a valuable a head start on the crowd of 30,000 people who visit the Market each day. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to experience best places to eat at Pike Place Market and a few hidden gems that even locals don’t know about. Explore locally made specialties and learn about the history from your expert local guide as you eat your way through Pike Place Market!
- Tastes from 7+ Market vendors
- Intimate group size
- VIP presentation at an award winning chocolatier
What to Bring:
- Gratuities are graciously accepted. The standard in the industry is 15-20%.
- Due to space constraints and uneven roads, strollers and wheelchairs are extremely difficult to accommodate on the tour.
- If it is hot outside, please remember your hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
- If it is cold, remember your hat, gloves, and layers!
♦ Show Me Seattle is permitted and licensed by the Pike Place Market Preservation and Development Authority (PDA) to operate tours in the Pike Place Market Historical District. The PDA requires any business or person conducting paid tours within its properties and in the public areas of the historical district to be pre-approved and to have a license for this activity.♦